In-year school transfers

If you wish to transfer your child to our school during a school year, you will need to complete an in-year transfer application form which can be found here, with further information, on the Rochdale council website.

Please find below the information for Nursery and Reception admissions.

If you are seeking a place for your child in Year 1 to Year 6, please contact school Rochdale school admissions

Admission Arrangements

Updated: 13/03/2023 241 KB
Updated: 08/09/2022 272 KB
Updated: 08/09/2022 316 KB
Updated: 11/10/2022 380 KB